Senior Villa Specialist / Market
We're a fast-growing startup in the luxury travel industry, looking for ONE highly skilled and enthusiastic marketer to join us on our journey to becoming the best luxury villa marketing & booking agency the world!
It's no secret that getting in at the start of a good company is probably your best bet for a fast-tracked lucrative career.
And we are that company.
WHAT WE DO:
We help luxury villa managers grow their businesses by offering a truly unique approach to marketing and booking management.
Specifically tailored to our niche, our services help our clients grow their businesses by:
1) increasing their revenue & earning more profits,
2) increasing their efficiency & reducing their operating costs
3) saving them valuable time by performing a significant portion of tasks associated with sales and guest management operations
More specifically for this position; You will be leading a small team of Travel Concierges in in successfully onboarding new accounts and maximizing bookings, revenue, and client/guest satisfaction within your given market(s).
A LITTLE ABOUT OUR HISTORY:
We're growing fast.
In just 12 months, we've grown a simple industry blog into to a leading authority in the vacation rental marketing industry.
Now we’re successfully managing millions in bookings for luxury villas located in some of the most beautiful & exclusive places across the globe.
And we’re only getting started…
WHAT YOU'LL BE WORKING ON:
• offer AMAZING customer service;
go the extra mile for your clients
find new ways to upsell and/or cross-sell services for our clients
continuously follow client reports in order to offer valuable advice if and when needed
find new ways to help you and your peers offer amazing customer service
write a monthly newsletter to stay in touch with your clients
• keep track of everything in the Client Support CRM (helpdesk);
import all new clients into the helpdesk software
stay on top of client requests
keep detailed records of interactions with clients within the helpdesk
• keep track of everything in our Project Managemet System (PMS);
import all new onboarding projects into the PMS
stay on top of all tasks associated with the onboarding process
consistently follow up with clients in order to progress through the onboarding funnel
run monthly reports within the PMS in order to evaluate efficiency & productivity
• keep track of all analytics related to the accounts you manage by generating monthly analytics/revenue reports for each of your clients
Booking & Guest Experience Management;
• optimize channel listings by creating engaging & thorough content that is tailored to the user experience resulting in higher click-through conversion rates and booking requests
• master email marketing and sales messaging in order to close bookings
• understand that the guest comes first and that making them feel that way will be the key to our success
• managing multiple guests request simultaneously via inbound/outbound telephone calls to provide information & assistance
• perform proactive follow-ups with guests from the planning stage to booking of their villa
• meeting and exceeding monthly sales targets
• manage ongoing relationships with guests post-trip and follow up on satisfaction survey results to nurture and help plan next trip with the goal of building a lifetime guest VRpartners.co and our clients
• learn everything about the properties you manage, and the areas in which they are located
• understand and stay on top of your local market and competition in order to optimize pricing strategies to increase click-through conversions & rankings, and ultimately maximize revenue
• interact with both clients via inbound/outbound telephone calls to provide information & assistance
• go the extra mile for both confirmed and potential guests
• check productivity standards and goals while maintaining the highest level of customer service
• help manage the traveler transition from initial inquiry to check-in with unmatched convenience and transparency
• communicate with potential guests, manage bookings, and provide expert advice on planning for extra travel arrangements on behalf of clients
• develop new relationships with travel vendors in order to provide more value to travellers throughout the bookings experience
Continuously growing and expanding your general sales/marketing AND vacation rental marketing expertise;
• weekly research and reading industry blogs and news
• weekly research and reading about sales & marketing copywriting to improve your sales, marketing, and online conversions skills
• write articles in order to provide potential clients or readers with valuable advice to help them grow or manage their vacation rental businesses better (more bookings, higher profits, cut costs, manage better, etc...)
The right candidate will be a high achiever with an excellent work ethic, able to work independently, initiate projects and manage their work and time effectively in a small office, where team-work, collaboration and flexibility are essential. Genuinely passionate and personable, the ideal candidate must also be eager to grow and learn, and will be proactive in bringing forward innovative ideas in a clear, articulate and inspiring fashion.
Furthermore, the marketing intern will have the following skills and competencies:
• a passion for marketing
• a love for the travel industry
• a strong dedication to success with an exceptionally honest and reliable character
• a unquenchable thirst for knowledge and growth
• a genuine willingness to help people (both colleagues & clients alike)
• excellent verbal communication with solid persuasive skills
• excellent email sales skills
• excellent writing ability (experienced blogging or sales copywriting an asset)
• a strong ability and drive to effectively meet targets.
• the ability to create and implement highly effective sales techniques and systems
• strong organization, work ethics and punctuality
• ability to work as part of a team, or with minimal supervision and a great deal of autonomy
• leadership experience is an asset (any at all; sports, teaching, coaching, etc. . .)
* IMPORTANT: We look at "experience" differently. As a startup, we're doing a lot of things that haven't been done before, and "experience" doesn't necessarily prepare you for the unknown. What we value most is your understanding of your own experience, and how you think you can apply it to the position.
In order to be awarded with the Villa Specialist & Market Manager position, EVERYONE must complete a 6-12 month period (minimum) as a Luxury Travel Concierge, which will teach you to all of the skills you need to perform in this position.
This position is a serious opportunity for the right person to make a significant impact and become an integral part of our company's future.
So, if you believe you've got what it takes, we want to hear from you!