We're a fast-growing startup in the luxury travel industry, looking for one highly skilled and enthusiastic marketer to join us on the ground floor.
It's no secret that getting in at the start of a good company is probably your best bet for a fast-tracked lucrative career.
We are that company.
WHAT WE DO:
We help luxury villa managers grow their businesses by offering a truly unique approach to marketing and booking management.
Specifically tailored to our niche, our services will help our clients grow their businesses by:
1) increasing their revenue & earning more profits,
2) increasing their efficiency & reducing their operating costs
A LITTLE ABOUT OUR HISTORY:
We're growing fast.
In just 6 months, we've grown a simple industry blog into to a leading authority in the vacation rental marketing industry, and are now managing millions in bookings for luxury villas located in some of the most beautiful & exclusive places across the globe.
And we’re only getting started...
WHAT YOU'LL BE WORKING ON:
During your internship, will be working closely with the leadership team on various tasks and projects for a serious, hands-on, crash course into the inner working of a rapid growth, successful environment.
You will be learning about and working on the following:
Brand Management & Online Promotion;
• updating/monitoring social media accounts in order to illustrate our brand
• staying on top of industry news and re-posting relevant news to our social media accounts
• find significant & profitable opportunities to build organic links and promote VRpartners.co online
• monitor the VRpartners.co brand and online reputation
• create engaging & thorough online content that will showcase our expertise and promote VRpartners.co
Sales & Marketing;
• research and compile a list of potential leads within profitable destinations across the globe
• draft a sales email & outreach system in order to target those leads and acquire new accounts
• develop an online marketing strategy, using PPC & remarketing
• develop a creative online promotion project plan that will generate a significant amount of high quality leads with a budget of less than $500
• develop/design a clean and efficient client progress report that is clear and easy to read
• re-design/expand upon various in-house reports to increase operational efficiency & productivity
• design a brand new proposal document for an unreleased product
Continuously growing and expanding your general sales/marketing expertise;
• weekly research and reading industry blogs and news
• weekly research and reading about sales & marketing copywriting to improve your sales, marketing, and online conversions skills
The right candidate will be a high achiever with an excellent work ethic, able to work independently, initiate projects and manage their work and time effectively in a small office, where team-work, collaboration and flexibility are essential. Genuinely passionate and personable, the ideal candidate must also be eager to grow and learn, and will be proactive in bringing forward innovative ideas in a clear, articulate and inspiring fashion.
Furthermore, the marketing intern will have the following skills and competencies:
• a passion for marketing
• a love for the travel industry
• a strong dedication to success with an exceptionally honest and reliable character
• a unquenchable thirst for knowledge and growth
• a genuine willingness to help people (both colleagues & clients alike)
• excellent verbal communication with solid persuasive skills
• excellent email sales skills
• excellent writing ability (experienced blogging or sales copywriting an asset)
• a strong ability and drive to effectively meet targets.
• the ability to create and implement highly effective sales techniques and systems
• strong organization, work ethics and punctuality
• ability to work as part of a team, or with minimal supervision and a great deal of autonomy
• leadership experience is an asset (any at all; sports, teaching, coaching, etc. . .)
* We look at "experience" differently. As a startup, we're doing a lot of things that haven't been done before, and "experience" doesn't necessarily prepare you for the unknown. What we value most is your understanding of your own experience, and how you think you can apply it to the position.
This position is a real opportunity for the right person to get a serious, hands-on, crash course into the inner working of a rapid growth, successful environment, and to become a real and important part of a company's future. -- Something very few "internship" positions offer (if any).
So, if you believe you've got what it takes, we want to hear from you!